Saturday 9 April 2011

Hello Baby

My last post of the night!
Another of my favourite stamps from House Mouse called 'Baby Blocks'
Once again coloured with Promarkers, I will list the colours below & hope they are right (this one was made quite a while ago).
The mice are all coloured with Sandstone except the one on the pink block who is in Cinnamon & they all have Blush faces etc.
The blocks are in Pastel Pink, Blue, Green & Yellow.
The papers are Co'ordinations 'Sugar-N-Spice' & Papermania 'Summer Bloom'
The flowers & tags are Stampin' Up punches & the sentiment from 'Tiny Tags' stamp set.
I have used Nestabilities 'Labels Eight' to mat & layer the image.
I have also made this in blue!

5 comments:

  1. hi karen
    this is really cute
    have a nice sunday
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I love your cards, keep on bloggin! Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I found you (I hope its you anyway)!

    Gorgeous card
    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen x I have popped over from Tinas Haven x this card is beautiful x look forward to seeing more on your blog! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is very beautiful, nice and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete